Rats On Cocaine - Ep #10 Rats On Cocaine - Ep #10

hilarious

great job with this. LOL. amazing detail, animation, and storyline. haha

ApocalypseCartoons responds:

those were all things i was trying to make amazing!

Death of a Teen Werewolf Death of a Teen Werewolf

LOL

I rofled all over the place

great job guys!

LambdaSigmaDelta responds:

glad you liked sir

[LoD] a tweened picture [LoD] a tweened picture

z0mfg d1s 3pic ftw!

dude like, i was gripping on to my chair and i think a little poot came out -_-'

this flash has all the great elements that any flash needs
- suspense
- great soundtrack
- a stylish programmer

what more could anyone ask for?

Princess Peach Ass FUCKED Princess Peach Ass FUCKED

Thoughtful

Great insight into the world of seizures

10/10
5/5

amazing

HTF Battle Royale Part 1 HTF Battle Royale Part 1

has potential

this is good, however..

the audio is something that drags it down. there is a tremendous amount of clicking when the sound is loud. this makes the movie less cool and not really interesting to watch.

aside from the audio, the animation is smooth and the concept is quite interesting.

Dane Cook - Burger King Dane Cook - Burger King

hilarious

this made me lawl all over the place. awesome job

Maplestory Uncut Maplestory Uncut

...sssllloooowwww

so slow its unwatchable..

Erbal Jay Ep1 Erbal Jay Ep1

pretty good

i like the style and the concept. well done

also...

ghostface killah is the shit

FlashManJR14 responds:

THANKS...

Macfags Macfags

tisk tisk...

Mac's are not only a better performance machine, but they are the INDUSTRY STANDARD for ALL professional media. Including ANIMATION, GRAPHIC DESIGN, AUDIO and many more.

I'm glad you like having security warnings every second you launch or install something. And I'm also glad you can't burn bootable discs unless you change a certain file which is nearly impossible to do on Windows Vista. Last but not least, I'm glad you love resources being eaten to practically nothing.

I build computers for a living. PCs and Macs. I even went to school to learn the ins and outs of PCs and I must say, after using a Macbook Pro... The look isn't so businessy and boring... the performance is amazing... and the sound... crystal clear.

Know your information and FACTS before boasting. Or maybe you are too retarded to use a Mac.

And also... don't suck at your submissions.

Grumio responds:

PFFTT, we're talking about XP here, durr. No security warnings, burning boot discs is as easy as finding Goatse in an art museum, and my resources are free as a bird.

And Macs would be an acceptable standard if they didn't have to emulate Windows. LOLOL.

The sad part is, I've used Macs, and my outdated PC is far superior.

Get submissions, OH WAIT.

Heritage Heritage

not bad

the animation was pretty cool. the audio isn't that great though. that's my only complaint. other than that, hilarious and definitely worth watching